The holder of the process
Responsible for processing
Compulsory or optional nature of the conferment of your data
Purposes and methods of treatment
- - Register your account on the website Raguso1963.it;
- - Sign up for our newsletter;
- - Management and fulfillment of your purchase order, including the shipping, delivering and returning of the purchased products;
- - Management of your customer service requests and information and, in general, of all the activities related to the relationship with users;
- - Fulfillment of accounting and tax.
The acquisition of personal information by Raguso Franco Srl (And those responsible for the treatment to it's designations) may be in verbal, written, electronic or telematics . The processing of your personal information to let you use of the services required, is carried out by Raguso Franco Srl (And managers designees), mainly with electronic and telematics. If you decide to register your account on the site Raguso1963.it, you'll find automatically selected the option for you to provide your consent to our newsletter to your e-mail address. The newsletter has a commercial nature and informative: it is used for the promotion of products and services offered on the website Raguso1963.it and for the communication of fashion news. When you register your account, you can freely deselect the option in which you provide your consent to the newsletter if you do not intend to receive it. In addition, you can at any time choose to unsubscribe from our newsletter, even if you're only required to send the newsletter without registering your account on the website Raguso1963.it. You'll find a link to unsubscribe in every newsletter. Raguso Franco S.r.l. guarantees that your personal data will not be communicated or transmitted in any way to third parties, except in cases where it is required by law or when it is strictly necessary to fulfill the contract you have signed with Raguso Franco Srl (As, for example, for the communication of your financial data to the bank which manages the payment for your purchases).
- - The origin of your personal data;
- - Purposes and methods of the treatment of your data;
- - Applied logic in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- - The name of the owner and responsible staff on the processing of your data;
- - Subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them (managers or processors in the carrying of the processing).
You have the right to obtain from Raguso Franco Srl:
- 1 - the updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
- 2 - the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including data on which is not needed to be kept for the purposes on which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- 3 - certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case on which such fulfillment proves impossibility or involves a manifestly dispropriation to the protected right.
In addition, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- - For legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected from Franco Srl Raguso ;
- - The processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You may practice your rights freely and at any time, by writing through the Contact Us form or by sending a written request to: Raguso Franco S.r.l. Via Orazio Flacco n.93/95 74015 Martina Franca (TA) Tel / fax: +39-0804857955 - ITALIA